Principle Solutions Architect - IFS
- £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + + benefits
Principle Solutions Architect - Finance focus - IFS10
Location: Scotland / Central belt - hybrid working options, with significant time needed in office and regional sites
Commutable from Glasgow and Edinburgh
Environment: Large enterprise, household brand name, Manufacturing / Production / Supply chain
Salary: £80,000 - £120,000 + benefits
Our customer, a large, international business is hiring a key solutions architect position immediately.
The aim of the role is to provide system, technical and process expertise on ERP design, configuration, and operating instructions to deliver application solutions that are optimised and aligned across all core functions of the company.
- Partner with Finance, Product Team Finance Manager and Enterprise Architecture Leader to define IT Finance capability roadmap and System portfolio.
- Partner closely with Enterprise Architecture Leader to ensure alignment with our Enterprise Architecture principles, standards, and governance processes.
- Contribute to and be part of creating our Architecture Community, becoming accountable for capabilities for both IT and the business helping to meet our strategic goals.
- Strong stakeholder engagement to build and maintain trusted relationships with key business, IT and 3rd party contacts.
- Produce High Level Designs to realise business and IT requirements, raising and mitigating architectural and / or projects risks that may surface.
- Ensure that the solution architecture balances functional, service quality and operational management requirements but remains bound by relevant commercial, business function and technical constraints.
- Work with the Security function to ensure any solution meet the needs of our security standards and principles.
- Act as the key point of contact and escalation between Global Finance teams and IT teams.
- Collaborate with IFS10 and IT workstreams leads to ensure Finance impacts of wider business change are understood.
- Pragmatically manage the needs of the business to deliver IFS10 and then manage longer-term IT strategy and direction for Finance
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Broad understanding of IFS10 Finance functionality, integrations, and solutions, preferably with hands on IFS10 implementation experience.
- Solution Architecture experience delivering both IFS and non- IFS IT Finance solutions and working with architecture governance processes.
- Experience of working and delivering in a complex and fast-moving environment.
- Outcome and delivery focused.
- Excellent consulting, communication and business facing skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the business.
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Accounting accreditation/experience preferable.
- Experience working for a Global FMCG.
- Accreditation in Solution Architecture / Business Analysis techniques
- Comprehensive knowledge of core business processes within a distilling, manufacturing, or distribution environment would be desirable
- Understanding of project management methodologies i.e. PRINCE2
- This company offer a competitive salary and benefits which are designed to promote our employee's financial wellbeing. Employees are also eligible to participate in a bonus plan.
- Employees enjoy a generous holiday entitlement and an opportunity to 'buy' or 'sell' some holiday entitlement.
- Private Healthcare
- Strong pension
- Life assurance 8 x salary
Please apply today and we discuss the details in full.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.