40k -60k + BWM worth 40k, 9% Pension + Healthcare
.Net, .Net Core, ASP.Net, C#, Azure
Are you a .Net Developer who is looking to learn .Net Core?
Are you looking for a business where they truely value you and provide you with a BWM 330E Hybrid
Are you a .Net Developer based near York and are happy working in the office?
If the answers to the above three questions is yes then this role is for.
Summary of .Net Developer role:
My industry leading client are looking for a passionate .NET Developer to design and develop high quality browser based software solutions using .Net Core and Cloud technologies. Reporting to Lead developers, the successful candidate will be responsible for their own projects as well as working as part of a team to develop new large scale application based projects.
Duties & Responsibilities for .Net Developer role:
- Discuss requirements with senior staff, support staff and clients in addition to investigate potential solutions from existing product base
- Contribute to technical design and progress meetings
- Perform testing of code and react to problems as necessary
- Maintain and support systems once they are made available to clients
Key Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience of the .NET platform including C#, ASP.Net, HTML and CSS. This role will see you learning .Net Core and Azure.
- Experience of developing RESTful web services
- A good understanding of database design using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of the Microsoft Azure platform is desirable but not essential
My client are an independent software vendor specialising in the development of products for coach and bus companies and is the established leader in our market.
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 - £60,000 DEO
- As part of your package, the company will also pay a 9% non-contributory pension and offer private health care.
- A personal company car (BMW)- Ideally Hybrid, priced at circa £40,000
If you think you could be a good fit for this .Net Developer role - please apply for this role or send your CV directly to:
jack @ isluk.co.uk
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.