Account Manager - £80,000
- £60000 - £80000 per annum + + OTE Double the base Salary
Clue Computing - Series A funded SaaS organisation
Salary £60,000-£80,000 base with a double OTE of base salary
Bristol - Hybrid
The Company: Clue Computing
"Powering digital investigations for a safer world!"
Clue's cutting-edge SaaS solution is revolutionising the Investigation and Intelligence sectors. It is currently used by leading organisations like Amazon, the Metropolitan Police, Oxfam International and the Home Office to investigate things like corruption, organised crime, child abuse, insider threats, cybercrime, financial crime and much more.
We are supporting Clue in looking for 2 experienced Account Managers and become a part of their successful and growing sales team while being able to make a meaningful difference in wider society!
Clue's sales function is at a crucial part of the journey with an already impressive portfolio of existing accounts with ARR values of contracts ranging from £10K to well over £100K. They are growing their customer base rapidly driving to expand current accounts and push for new business.
Clue have two Account Manager roles available. As one of the Account manager roles would predominantly focus on the larger central government accounts. The other Account Manager role would focus predominantly on maximising and expanding existing accounts across their other business sectors, which include commercial, charity and sport.
Skills you need:
- Experience with complex B2B sales
- B2B Multi stakeholder sales experience
- Experience in high growth SME organisations
- Demonstrable examples of account management and expansion of business in complex environments
- Demonstration of promotions and target achievements
- Case management experience
- Strong experience of SaaS and the investigations and intelligence market (desired)
- Experience with large central government accounts
- SaaS Software sales (ideal)
- Ability to manage a pipeline of different stage opportunity values and timelines to hit quarterly targets
- Strong experience with full sales life cycle ownership of opportunities
What you will get in return:
Up to £80,000 base salary + Double OTE of base salary, 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, Participate in our company EMI scheme giving you share options in Clue, Pension contribution scheme, Life Assurance - cover equal to your annual basic salary and Healthcare cash-back scheme.
This is an amazing opportunity for a successful sales professional to join a SaaS business on an exciting journey and to have a significant impact in influencing the way they engage and bring new customers into the fold.
Work can be remote based; but the Account Manager will be expected to travel when required. (1-2 times a month) This will mainly be UK focused, but their do have international clients and likely to have more in the future.
They are interviewing now so if you are interested, please get in touch with me Beth Neave at ISLTALENT email at b eth @ I S L talent.com or call me on 01172840547
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £60000 - £80000 per annum
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- £60000 - £65000 per annum