Content Marketing Executive
- £20000 - £25000 per annum + fantastic culture and benefits
Who are we?
ISL Talent are an award winning, Bristol-based recruitment company with a difference. We focus on helping tech startups and scaleups grow their teams, by offering more than transactional CV sending. Our focus is to build partnerships with our clients and act as trusted advisor for all their recruitment needs.
Founded 15 years ago by two recruiters who wanted to move away from stereotypical recruitment, we take a people first approach to everything we do - both with our clients and in our own business. We practice what we preach; we hire great people, treat them as adults, inspire them to achieve and give them room to grow. And importantly - all whilst having fun!
What are we looking for?
Content creation is a fundamental part of our marketing strategy at ISL Talent. We're trusted by our clients to help connect them with good people, but our value-add goes much deeper than simply sending CV's.
And that's where you come in.
We're looking to invest in our marketing team and hire a talented Content Marketing Executive with a passion for all things written. As our Content Marketing Executive, you'll have the opportunity to play a key role within our marketing team and own the content marketing space. You'll have responsibility for a whole range of copywriting-focused tasks including leading our content strategy, writing blogs and driving results using our email automation platform.
But it doesn't stop there. The possibilities for this role are endless, and we're always open to trying new things which makes this role a great opportunity for a creative individual wanting to bring ideas to the table.
At a simple level, we want someone who loves writing. If that's you, then that's more important than how many years commercial experience you have.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Researching, writing, and publishing blogs relevant to our audiences
- Editing website content using our CMS platform
- Collaborating with external businesses on guest blogs
- Developing and implementing a content plan
- Editing and writing social copy for consultants
- Writing email marketing content
- Designing email automation processes and analysing success
- Maintaining company tone of voice across all channels
Key skills needed for the role:
- A passion and flare for copywriting
- Ability to take complex information and deliver it in a digestible way
- Understanding of writing styles and tone of voice
- Knowledge or experience of using analytical tools (Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Familiar with keyword research tools (desirable)
- Some knowledge of SEO and best practice (desirable)
What will we give you?
We know how important it is to love your job. So, on top of having the opportunity to work at a certified Great Place to Work, here's what we have to offer:
- 4.5 day week with half-days on Fridays
- Hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 days working from home)
- We have benefits, wellbeing and personal development budgets in place- these funds can be used across wellbeing and personal development initiatives as well a range of company supported benefits, such as healthcare, cycle to work, car parking and much more!
- Flexible working hours (core hours of 10-4)
- Office dogs!
- Bi-annual incentives abroad- we recently celebrated an amazing 2021 on the ski slopes of Chamonix
- Quarterly lunch clubs
- A range of adhoc team and individual incentives and rewards
- Modern office based in central Bristol
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits
- £30000 - £55000 per annum + Fully remote + Benefits
- £80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus, Share Options