Customer Success Manager
Clue Software Bristol, England, United Kingdom (Hybrid)
What is the role?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our growing team to provide and enhance our customer experiences at all levels across their engagements with our products, people and services.
Who are we?
We are an Award winning, VC funded, fast-scaling SaaS driven by a clear purpose: To Protect Society from Harm.
Our investigation platform is utilized by a diverse range of customers, including global organizations such as Amazon and Oxfam International, as well as high-profile UK organizations like the Metropolitan Police, Home Office, RSPCA, and the International Cricket Council.
Our solutions empower customers to investigate and combat corruption, fraud, organized crime, child abuse, insider threats, cybercrime, and financial crime, among others.
With a talented team of diverse backgrounds and a shared passion for technology for continue to expand.
To help build on this we are looking for a Customer Success Manager.
You will look after our largest customers to ensure their experience with Clue is exceptional, building lasting relationships with senior stakeholders to deliver the value of the Clue product and Services to guarantee renewal and expansion.
What will you be doing?
Retention and Growth
- Work closely with senior management and sales teams to built long term account plans for your clients that focus on customer strategy and success to ensure retention and growth
- Build organisational account maps to ensure connections at all levels across your customer base
- Proactively look for upsell and cross sell opportunities across your account base to pursue, working closely with sales
- Lead the internal account team to bring together the right knowledge and skills to deliver on outcomes for customers
- Work with customers to provide references and case studies for marketing and sales purposes, focusing on achieving customer outcomes
- Create and maintain customer facing success plans to work in partnership with senior customer stakeholders and system users
- Meet with customers regularly to ensure strong Clue usage and satisfaction, using your industry knowledge to partner with clients on achieving their long term goals
- Check-in with the Clue Customer Experience team to ensure knowledge around support cases and issues to ensure there are no blockers to success
- Participate in Clue evaluation workshops with customers to ensure ongoing success with how they use the product, which feed into regular business value reviews to senior stakeholders
- Project manage new customer initiatives to bring on new functionality or teams, focusing on strong use cases and consultancy around best practices of case management and investigation
- Manage the Voice of the Customer programme with your customers to obtain their feedback on strategic direction for the product team
- Create and participate in Customer communities (online and in person) to bring customers together and share industry best practices and share Clue usage approaches
- Use your industry knowledge to build strong processes and use cases in Clue with your customers
- Become an expert in Clue to advise and train customers on best practices to maximise their usage
- Stay up to date with product releases so you can communicate, train and support your customers with new functionality
- Provide input into the product roadmap based on long term customer needs
- Ensure all systems and data are updated to provide an accurate history and current health of the client base
- Build and maintain internal relationships across functions to ensure the best possible client experience, giving clients a voice within Clue
- Be positive and promote change internally to enable continuous business improvement in processes and workflows, with the client at the heart of all decisions
- Share knowledge and lessons learned across the teams, participating in creating content and industry news with the whole company
What we need from you?
- Experience in a CSM position, within a SaaS, technology or relevant domain environment.
- Experience managing a portfolio of customers ideally with a blend of public and commercial, of ranging contract value.
- Solid experience delivering client facing presentations, training sessions and demos
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to position updates & decisions to a non-technical (and technical) audience using Microsoft products such as PowerPoint
- Broad knowledge of enterprise IT systems and application components, ideally in cloud-based environments.
- Results focused and customer obsessed, wants to deliver to high customer satisfaction
What you will get from us:
· An attractive salary – expected range £50,000 - £75,000
· Annual bonus and pay review
· Healthcare Scheme
· 25 days holiday
Most importantly we aim to offer a supportive, collaborative environment with personal and professional development at its core. Anything we can do to support your career goals and passions we will look to do.
Reach out to Henry at ISL Talent, our recruitment partner, for a confidential discussion. We can explore the opportunity with you in more detail and see if we might be the right company for you.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At Clue Software, we celebrate and support diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that embracing different perspectives and backgrounds enriches our workplace and enables us to create an inclusive environment where our people can thrive.
We encourage all candidates to apply, even if your experience doesn't align perfectly with the listed requirements. Your unique identity, age, ethnicity, religion, ability, and background are traits we value and celebrate.
We are committed to building a diverse and authentic workforce, and as we continue to grow, we will ensure that diversity remains at our core. Our values of respect, unity, rigor, relentlessness, and ethics guide everything we do.
- South West
- South West
- South West