Export Sales Manager
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + + Uncapped commission
- Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
Export Sales Manager
Brinsea - Scale up Electronics Manufacturing company
Weston Super-Mare - Hybrid
Salary Up £50,000 + Uncapped commission
The Company: Brinsea - Manufacturers of Egg Incubation and Small Animal Intensive Care Units.
From a baby chick hatched during lock down in a family back garden to a new-born baby hedgehog needing a little extra support in its introduction to life. You could join a company creating meaningful and high-tech products to allow the best possible care is provided for them.
Brinsea are a family founded and continues to be a family run business working closely with breeding centres of excellence and experts across the globe and currently provide world class products to organisations such as Wildfowl and Wetlands Trust, the National Centre for Birds of Prey, Bristol Zoo, the Roslin Institute and Wingspan Bird of Prey Centre in New Zealand and many more!
You will be able to work in a sales team making a difference in wider society and the environment. Brinsea are looking for an experienced Export Sales Manager to become a key part of company's international growth.
As Brinsea's Export Sales Manager you will be responsible for the development of key strategic distribution partners in line with the company vision for growth. You will be given the exciting challenge in finding, selecting, and developing new strategic partners across Europe and Africa.
This is an amazing time to join the Brinsea sales team to manage key partners across Europe while targeting potentials in the pet retail markets across the globe. You will be identifying new partners in Eastern Europe, delivering new sales in targeted countries while searching and developing new retail opportunities for Brinsea's core range of products!
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take a clear view and ownership to identify viable options in order to fill any 'holes' in the sales forecast across Europe and Africa.
- Working with the Sales Director to appoint new distributors and ensure that there is a negotiation which obtains commitment from them to promote and market Brinsea's products.
- Visit Retailers and Distributors (both established and prospective)
- Help plan and organize the bi-annual distributor conferences.
Skills you need:
- Minimum of 1 year selling into retail environments
- Experience developing new opportunities in Europe
- High levels of quality customer service
- Previous experience working in agile SME environments
What you will get in return:
- Up to £50,000 base salary + Uncapped commission (This is flexible on how candidates would like commission and base to be split)
- Commitment to increase salaries to match inflation every year
- A company performance bonus that goes up significantly with years of service.
They are interviewing now so if you are interested, please get in touch with me Beth Neave at ISLTALENT email at b eth @ I S L talent.com or call me on 01172840547
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.