Marketing Manager – B2C
£50k - £55k
Fully Remote - We embrace a "remote-first" ethos, enabling our team to collaborate from every corner of the world.
Who are we?
At StudentCrowd we are dedicated to supporting higher education students with their decision making through every step of their journey. Over 1.7 million students use StudentCrowd each year. Our users are drawn to the platform to read verified reviews written by current students and replied to by universities and accommodation providers. Reviews have become a critical component of student decision-making.
According to a UCAS survey, 77% of students see peer reviews as an important part of their higher education decision-making framework (making peer reviews the #3 most important resource). StudentCrowd offers a range of products and services including profile content enhancements, customer review integration, and targeted display advertising. Behind the platform sits our comprehensive sector data which is maintained and updated weekly and is used by a multitude of different service providers to set strategic goals.
Our track record speaks for itself, as we have forged successful partnerships with leading universities and top tier student accommodation providers throughout the UK.
After raising £2.5M new investment in September 2023, we have the resources to expand our student facing platform and create even better decision making tools and support for students. Your contributions will have a significant impact on these efforts.
As the Digital Student Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building, owning, and delivering on, strategies to improve student engagement KPIs on our platform. You will work in collaboration with the revenue team, technical team, branding and design experts, content exec, and other talented individuals in the business, to align and prioritise your efforts. If successful you will also build out your own team, bringing in other experts to work alongside you to complement your own skill set.
You will be a strong advocate for a data driven approach to marketing, and be familiar with a suite of tools and activities useful to execute your marketing strategy in this way. You will plan, execute, measure and optimise obsessively in the delivery of your responsibilities.
What will you be doing day to day?
● Implement strong SEO and content marketing techniques as you develop and execute on a content strategy in collaboration with the content executive.
● Conduct user research as necessary to understand and effectively reach target user segments.
● Represent our student users in conversations with the product team in order to enhance student experience on the platform.
● Automate email workflows to enhance user engagement.
● Manage student-facing social media accounts to generate traffic and raise brand awareness.
● Engage with the platform's Q&A section to connect with students and address their needs.
● Represent the company at industry events nationwide.
● Interact with other teams across the business in aligning your efforts to more specific business goals, and supporting other teams efforts where necessary.
● Experience in a B2C marketing role within the SaaS or tech industry.
● Passion for data driven decision making.
● Degree educated.
● Proficiency in digital marketing platforms and tools, including those for SEO and search engine marketing, social media, and email marketing.
● Self-start attitude and ambition to grow something special.
● Skilled in effectively prioritising while handling or overseeing numerous activities at once.
● Experience of managing others.
● Competitive salary of between £50k - £55k - dependent on skills and experience.
● Unlimited holiday – a minimum of 25 days plus BH annually.
● A fully remote working arrangement.
● Social events with the team.
- £35,000 - £45,000
- £35,000 - £42,000