Digital Product Designer (UX/Research)
£50,000 - £65,000 DOE
Bristol Hub - remote/flexible options but ideally can meet in office 1-2 days a week
Are you a creative and talented Product Designer ready to leave your mark in the dynamic field of healthcare technology? We invite you to join our rapidly growing team. This is an extraordinary chance to shape the user experience of our revolutionary SaaS caregiver platform, right from the ground up.
About the Role:
As our first product design hire, you will play a pivotal role in creating user-centered experiences that truly make a difference. You will have the opportunity to shape and enhance our product design process, collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders, and significantly impact the success of our product.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and customer success managers to understand user needs and translate them into intuitive, user-centered solutions.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather insights and establish design requirements.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and interactive mockups to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Identify opportunities for product or feature enhancements.
- Present product design concepts to leadership and external partners.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging best practices in UX/UI design.
- 4+ years of product design experience, ideally with SaaS and start up experience
- A strong portfolio showcasing your design process, problem-solving skills, and your ability to create intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience designing for multiple platforms: Web (Mobile, Tablet, & Desktop) and App (iOS & Android).
- Proficiency in Figma or Sketch.
- Experience with user research methodologies and usability testing.
- Strong communication skills and experience collaborating with engineers, product owners, quality assurance engineers, and customers.
If you're an analytical and creative digital product designer with a passion for solving real-world problems and improving lives through innovative technology, we'd love to hear from you!
Remote, hybrid, or office-based in central Bristol. Occasional travel to our Bristol office for meetings may be required.
Comprehensive benefits, including flexibility, equipment for home offices, pension scheme, share options, enhanced leave policies, financial wellbeing resources, life insurance, fitness discounts, and more.
We continuously review and enhance our benefits to accommodate our growing team's evolving needs.
If you are interested in this role, please apply!
- South West
- South West
- South West