Product Manager – SaaS Start Up
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
Location: Canary Wharf, London (2-3 days a week in the office)
Job Level: Mid Level
As a Product Manager in the construction industry, you will play a pivotal role in driving innovation. Our platform is redefining the industry by connecting contractors with their suppliers, bringing innovation and efficiency to a traditionally complex supply chain. Our mission is to digitise and modernise this vital sector.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience managing a full product lifecycle and working with other team memebers (designers, engineers, and QA), ideally in B2B SaaS, in Europe or the US.
- Excels in conducting desk and user research to draw up product requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage team capacity and ensure sprints are delivered on time.
- Possesses an interest or passion for construction and the built environment; previous experience here is desirable but not required.
- Is ready to embark on an exciting journey with an early-stage startup, determined to revolutionize a vital industry.
- Ideally has worked in SaaS and a start up previously
- Swiftly translating customer problems into innovative product opportunities.
- Identifying and implementing new tools to accelerate our product go-to-market strategy.
- Engaging with customers to better understand their daily operations, translating pain points into business opportunities.
- Managing the product team's capacity and delivery, fostering innovative approaches to improve our product development.
- First stage interview
- Case Study
- Case study presentation to Engineering Manager and Founder
- Final in-person interview
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Laptop
- Company Swag
- Quarterly Team Socials
- Benefits packages (Deals, discounts, etc.)
- Ownership in the company (competitive options package)
If you're ready to join a forward-thinking team and be at the forefront of transforming the construction industry, apply today and be part of our exciting journey.